Last updated: Dec 17, 2021
SummaryLast updated: Dec 17, 2021
NameElectric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama
Incorporation Date11 May 1954 (68 years ago) (4 companies with the same date)
Legal formNon-profit corporation
Type of activity
- - OPERATING AN ELECTRIC SYSTEM IN SCOTTSBORO
Legal addressSCOTTSBORO, AL
- SCOTTSBORO, AL
- Jackson County Bancshares, Inc.
- DBS Floors LLC
- T & M Pants Company, Inc.
- Harbin Motor Company, Inc.
- Abercrombie's Tire Center, Inc.
- RGR Enterprises, Inc.
- M & H Fire and Safety Equipment, Inc.
- I. E. Airheart & Son, Inc.
- Allen Mobile Home Parks, Inc.
- Kennamer Enterprises, Inc.
- T S I Incorporated
- Scottsboro Quick Care Clinic, Inc.
- Alabama Leasing Corporation
- Airheart Gin Co.
- Scottsboro Entertainment Corporation
- AEMCO, Inc.
- Alabama Homes of Jackson County, Inc.
- Scottsboro Structural Steel, Inc.
- The Alley Group LLC
- Don Wright Agency, Inc.
- Word, Cecil
- Moss Hardwoods, Inc.
- DeKalb Wholesale, Inc.
- Smith, C D
- Smith Concrete Tie Co., Inc.
- Citizens Bank of Autaugaville
- Farmer's Gin Co., Inc.
- J. A. Zehmer Co., Inc.
- Scottsboro Land Company
- Jones, C R
- Southeastern Exploration & Development Company
- Vanderbilt Lumber Company, Inc.
- Round Island Baptist Church
- Limestone Baptist Association, Incorporated
- The Gray's Men's Shop, Inc.
- The Waterworks Supply Board of the City of Scottsboro
- Dixie Tire Co., Inc.
- Jacobs, H G
- Scottsboro Wholesale Company, Inc.
- Jacobs Bank
- County Fair Ass'n
- Sequoya Hosiery Mills, Inc.
- Stevenson Hosiery Mills
- Paint Rock Hosiery Mills
- Campbell, P W
- Sentinel-Age Publishing Co., Inc.
Frequently asked questions
Where is Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama's headquarters?
Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama's headquarters is located at SCOTTSBORO, AL
What is Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama's industry?
Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama is in the industry of OPERATING AN ELECTRIC SYSTEM IN SCOTTSBORO
What year was Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama started?
Electric Power Board of the City of Scottsboro, Alabama was started in 1954
Sources: Alabama Secretary of State